This product is ideal and useful for a large gathering of friend and/or family. It has a big size and large capacity and possesses a splatter-protecting lid as well as a magnetic safety plug. Other components of this item include a removable oil tank, an adjustable and automatic timer that can last for about 60 minutes, and a ready light.
The Secura Deep Fryer is designed with a stainless steel body, and it also has a viewing window which lets you have a quick glance at what you are cooking. Also included in the design is a carbon filter whose primary role is to reduce odor. There is also a Basket Handle which combines with the wire basket that assists in lifting out already cooked food and to put food in the fryer.
Features of the Secura Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
- An adjustable automatic timer which can be adjusted to about an hour to shut down heating element
- It has a removable oil tank with a 4.2L capacity. This allows for ease when cleaning the item
- It has an extra set of odor filters
- It has a see-through window that allows you to monitor the progress of what you are cooking
- It has an adjustable heat control
- Immersion element with a power rating of 1700 watt. The immersion element preheats and restores oil temperature rapidly
- It comes with three fry baskets, and its body is made of stainless-steel
- Its product dimensions are measured as 17’ x 16.5’ x 11’
- This Secura deep fryer weighs about 11 pounds
Benefits of the Secura Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer
- It is very easy to clean and maintain
- It has a charcoal filter which helps in reducing odor
- The thermostat of this unit is very accurate
- For the price, it is a terrific unit
- It is sturdy
- It has a good design
- It is wider
- It has a large capacity
- The body is made from stainless steel that does not rust easily
- It heats pretty well and at a reasonable time
The Secura Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer has been ranked high by cooks and kitchen experts, with an excellent rating on Amazon.
Things to be Aware Of
- Price – depending on your budget
- The cord connects very well. Therefore, you must be careful to retain it
- When frying, the chicken needs to be turned over because it does not submerge into the oil completely
- The split basket makes it very versatile
- The piece is washable when split into segments
- The lid is lovely and serves its purpose
- The cord/plug is not sturdy enough and can detach easily
Although the Secura Stainless-Steel Electric Deep Fryer has a ton of positive ratings from satisfied users, there are a few users who are not satisfied with the overall performance. Some cooking experts complained about its slow temperature recovery. A few other folks also complained of the depth of this fryer.
Another prevalent complaint was that the fryer does not get hot enough and several other users also complained that the temperature control is inaccurate. Other users of the Secura Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer complained that the baskets do not sit properly on edge, which causes the baskets to drain. A few other folks also lamented the fact that the lid was not tight enough.
Finally, some users bemoaned the fact that the timer had to be on for the fryer to be turned on. Users also suggested having a power button that would serve as a guide and an indicator.
The Secura Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer is good value for the price at which it is sold. Although some users were not impressed with some little details, they were satisfied at the ability of this fryer to serve its purpose.
The users with significant issues are advised on best consumer practice to report issues encountered while using the product alongside images, if available. This should help the re-seller or manufacturer proffer a solution to the problem. This approach would also save you time and energy you would normally use in re-sending the product back.